Join The Small Business Game!

The Small Business Game is now up and running.

The Small Business Game is an online educational game where players run their own football retail store. The game is a competition between all schools in Ireland.

What do I need to play?
Just an internet connection and Flash Player 8 or higher installed on your computer. You can download the latest Flash Player from here: Get Flash Player.

Do I have to be at school to play?
No. You can play at home or anywhere you can get internet access.

Who can play?
Anyone can play the free demo but to play the full game, you must be registered.

How do I register?
I will set up your account on the businessgame.ie website. All you have to do is email the password you want to use to login to the game to mrhannon [at] geralds [dot] ie

ENTER THE PASSWORD YOU WANT IN THE SUBJECT FIELD OF THE EMAIL YOU SEND.

You will then receive an email back from me with your username and password to login to the game.

Register now.

Advertisements

15 Responses to “Join The Small Business Game!”

1. 1 Shane Reilly January 12, 2009 at 11:49 pm

Pretty good game. There are a few flaws and glitches in it which they could improve on but overall its pretty fun. I’m just after losing just there as i overworked myself, really annoyed as i was up to 600k and had 139745 points.

P.S. Anyone know how to get the blue bar up?

2. 2 Kevin Scott January 15, 2009 at 6:04 pm

How do u make alot of money.
    I keep losing money

3. 3 Shane Reilly January 15, 2009 at 11:26 pm

The way i started making a fortune was by hiring the best staff, and then training them constantly. you can set up an onlin-shop on it aswell which is easy money.

4. 4 Kevin Scott January 16, 2009 at 6:05 pm

thanks,but i can never get enough money even f i try that

5. 5 Shane Reilly January 18, 2009 at 3:25 pm

The whole point is to build up the value of your business, so if you sell 50 footballs one week, order 60 the next, if they sell, order 70 etc etc, this ends having a snowball effect because the more you sell the more you can buy and the more profit you make.

6. 6 Utsav January 19, 2009 at 5:00 pm

I found another brilliant game called Tycoon Online. All you have to do is to create an account and set up your own company. When you first log in there is a tutorial which will show you the way around the place and then you can play on your own.
    The site is:

7. 7 Mr. Hannon January 19, 2009 at 8:16 pm

Good game, Utsav. Thanks for the link.

8. 8 cale January 20, 2009 at 6:42 pm

how do you make money on this game its impossible to make people buy stuff

9. 9 Utsav January 20, 2009 at 7:30 pm

which game are u talking about?

10. 10 kevin timlin January 23, 2009 at 6:20 pm

the small bussiness game is alrite but it gets ia bit borin afta a whyl
    iz there ny other good games around lyk the bussiness game

gluk

11. 11 Kevin Scott January 23, 2009 at 8:24 pm

Is the game any good

12. 12 Utsav January 24, 2009 at 3:08 pm

tycoon online is gr8. you should try it out. the round now is closing so i suggest u start in feb

13. 13 Kevin Scott January 24, 2009 at 8:15 pm

I CANT BELEIVE HOW HARD IT IS 2 GET MONEY IN THAT BUSINESS GAME

14. 14 Christopher Murphy January 27, 2009 at 7:17 pm

I Know To Be Honest I Actually Got Bored Of It After Losing My Money Last Time From Overworking!

15. 15 Cian M March 1, 2009 at 1:07 pm

Yes!! Finished the 52 week game, ended up on €1.5m cash, 470629 points. It’s actually easy.