The second sgcbusiness.com Stock Competition is now open for registration.
The competition starts on Friday May 1st and ends on Friday May 22nd.
What are the rules?
- You have $1m to invest.
- You can only trade in stocks on the New York stock market.
- You can sell short.
- You can set a stop loss on your trades.
- You may only enter the competition once.
- You can enter anytime up to Friday May 22nd.
- There is a prize for the best trader.
How do you enter?
- Go to vse.marketwatch.com and register.
- Then send an email to vse [at] geralds [dot] ie to get the password to join the game.
It’s that easy. Let’s see can anyone beat the winner of last year’s competition who made a profit of $344,467.
Post any questions you have in the Comments section of this post.