sgcbusiness.com is back in business again.
First post of the new school year. Some of you may be new to the blog and our twitter page.
So what do you need to know?
1. The blog: New content will be posted each week e.g., business and economics news, sample answers for exam questions, worksheets, mind maps etc. Take a look at some of the posts from 2008-2009.
2. Our twitter page: As twitter is now available on the school’s broadband network, you should create your own twitter account and follow sgcbusiness on twitter. The homework you have each day will be posted to the twitter page. You will also see a tweet for any new posts on the blog.
3. Your Google Apps account: You should now have your own Google Apps account. All handouts given in class and worksheets have been shared and you can find these in the Documents section of your account. Any dates for projects and exams are added to the Calendar.
4. Looking for that website? All websites we use can be found on the sgcbusiness.com delicious page. Each website is tagged. You can search by keyword e.g., insurance, to find all the websites for that topic or chapter.
5. View business and economics videos on our Youtube channel.
6. We also have a Business Library. You can view and reserve any business book or magazine online.
So check the blog and your email account on a regular basis and follow sgcbusiness on twitter.
Never miss a post on the blog by subscribing to our RSS feed.
If you have any questions, you can ask them in the comments section of this post or email mrhannon [at] geralds [dot] ie