The third sgcbusiness.com Stock Competition is now open for registration.
The competition starts on Wednesday March 17th and ends on Monday May 17th.
What are the rules?
- You have $1,000,000 to invest.
- You can only trade in stocks on the New York Stock Exchange.
- You can sell short.
- You can set a stop loss on your trades.
- You may only enter the competition once.
- You must use your first name and surname when registering.
- You can enter anytime up to Monday May 17th.
How do you enter?
- Go to vse.marketwatch.com and register.
- Then send an email to vse [at] geralds [dot] ie to get the password to join the game.
What are the prizes?Cash prizes for the top 3 traders.
1st Place: €25
2nd Place: €15
3rd Place: €10
It’s that easy. Let’s see can anyone beat the winner of last year’s competition who made a profit of $86,774.
Post any questions you have in the Comments section of this post or email vse [at] geralds [dot] ie